FLEUR DE MER ENZYME PEELING CREAM
APPEARANCE AND PROPERTIES:
Enzyme Peels very gently remove the very outer or dead skin layer of the epidermis (skin) revealing a layer of fresh, lovely and more youthful looking skin.
And they cause no damage to the skin at all.
This means that people with sensitive skin can easily tolerate Enzyme Therapy even though they are unable to tolerate AHA's, BHA's or Retinoids.
It is a slightly slower treatment but people usually prefer safety to speed.
This is because these products have the unique abilityto work at a neutral pH and are no more aggressive than water.
What Enzyme Peeling can do for the skin:
• Once the top layer of unattractive dead skin cells is removed a fresh and lovely skin is revealed.
• The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles etc is reduced.
• Uneven pigmentation is lightened.
• Rough, scaly skin is softened and smoothed.
• Acne scarring is refined, pimples reduced.
• Follicles and pores are cleansed.
• A more youthful looking skin soon becomes very noticeable.
The more you continue usage the greater theimprovement in the look of the skin.
Papain: which comes from the unripe papaya fruit is linked with Papain Carbomer and then covalently immobilised to Polyacrylic Acid.
This helps to 'anchor' the enzyme to the surface of the skin, increase its stability and produce even more effective skin peeling.
Wheat Germ Oil: anti-oxidant and nourishing.
Sorbitol: Keeps skin well hydrated.
Apricot and Macadamia Oils: Natural nourishing oils
Moisturise with Enzyme Peeling Cream twice daily at home, in the mornings and last thing at night after thorough cleansing.
Apply a Sunblock 30+ and use it every day.
A light scrub twice weekly with Cleansing Granules will enhance the effect.